& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

Good idea but your singing is atrocious.

The idea was unoriginal but funny and would have been great had you sung the song and not whispered it. It was hard do watch the whole thing but I make a point to if I'm going to review it. I'm not an excellent singer myself but I know I and most people could do better than that. I would normally review the actual animation for a flash animation but we know it's bad and the whole thing revolved around the song. Get a good singer who actually sings and does not whisper then get out of breath.

I'm gonna go listen to some good music to compensate.

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

I'm a little concerned

I love the blockhead series but this episode is a disturbing development. It's changed from wacky and amusing to dark and kind of amusing. I always thought blockhead was just an idiot who liked to have a good time but since episode 9 or so he is showing signs of dementia, schizophrenia, and something I can't place my finger on. I'm not trying to overevaluate this cartoon but as someone who's going in to medicine this is troubling.

Please make blockhead how he used to be. Not only are you hurting the character but the humor isn't quite there anymore either.

The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

Heh looks like Udorken-of Twilight likes fat chick

Seriously shut up. Just because you boink fatties does not make them sexy. Fat people are gross. Meh Nice colabb I laughed. All woman SHOULD be skinny.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Lol Nice

Song is very catchy and the animation was good. You could have done afew more peach animations though instead of recycling the one. Wegee was funny and I like how you made bowser a human although is fang switched sides 2 times lol.

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Lol Awesome

Someone must have stolen her bra while she was dreaming...heh awesome.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

Very funny

The animation was iffy but I know that was the look you were after so its cool. Like the awesome series.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Oh my god that was funny.

Every joke was hilarious and not just what they said but how they said it. The part when steave was screaming was gold. Oh my god I am rolling.

Lolcat History (Part 1/6) Lolcat History (Part 1/6)

It was..average.

I hate how people throw 10s at a flash just because it got front page. I mean the graphics were bad, animation jerky and go boring right after the intro. The story was...well what do you want me to say about that? The sound needs working on. Like you said in your comments the lack of music was a huge mistake. If you flash isnt done...then push back the deadline. If you can't then screw whoever is making you. Id rather have good flashes done slower than bad ones done faster. 5/10 2/5

Heavy&Medic:HappyTogether Heavy&Medic:HappyTogether

Funny.

I love that game but I have one tiny nit pick. The medic pushed forward on the medi-gun to activate it but thats just details. Anyway the sniper was hilarious I diidnt expect it.

EM549 responds:

come to think of it, you're right!...

i don't play medic enough :(

Portal: Batteries. Portal: Batteries.

did duracell pay you to make this?

Did they? You could have gotten like 50 bucks from them.